Issue-date: 30th September, 2019.
Visit to Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot, Karnataka
|| Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot, Karnataka|
|| Institution is an Autonomous one under VTU|
||  1. Prof RS Allurkar, Dept of Electronics & Instrumentation Engg |
Email:email@example.com; Mobile: +91 99865 90894
2. Prof. Bhat, HOD, Dept of Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Email: Mobile: +91 99026 78858
3. Prof. Manjula Sutagundar, Dept of Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile: +91 99009 72238
||  27th Sep 2019|
|| Renukaprasad Belgur|
||  Technical Talk|
|| Discrete Automation Concepts in Automotive Industry in India|
||  Senior students of Electronics and Instrumentation Engg, Automobile Engg|
and Electrical Engg.
A technical talk was arranged by BEC, Bagalkot on 27th Sep 2019 and was well attended. The session started with the concept of learning principles from Indian Philosophy, so as to set the stage for learning. The discrete automation concepts as used by the Indian industry were presented with actual photographs and videos enhancing the learning of the students. The shift from gasoline to electric vehicles was elaborated with its principles and efficiency improvements.
Participants appreciated the session as it was informative and interactive one.
In Conclusion, clearly highlighted the benefits to students to become student members of ISA. When once the activities increase, one could possibly look at forming a separate student section at BEC.
- ISA-B to include all the concerned team of BEC in the data base for communication.
- Send out student section formation details and guidelines.
- Send out Member benefits brochure.
- Further follow up by Student Section Liaison Chair.